Tariff Rates for lake Canopy Resort, Alappuzha
Local Taxes Extra
CPAI: Rates inclusive of Room & Breakfast
- Rates are for a couple ( 2 person per room / per night)
- Below 6 yrs Child will be complimentary
- Peak season Supplement (20th Dec 2017 to 05th Jan 2018) : Rs. 2000/- per room
- Christmas and New year Charges ( 24th December 2017 & 31st December 2017) : Rs. 2000/- per pax and Rs.4000/- per pax respectively
Booking and Cancellation Policy
All bookings are confirmed subject to receipt of 100% payment in advance for the room tariff. On receipt of payment, a confirmation/working voucher will be issued. Until the advance payment is received, all bookings will be treated as provisional and the same will be released to another booking that guarantees payment.
Payment can be made by way of credit card, debit card, swift transfer, demand draft or corporate cheque. Personal cheques will not be accepted. Payment for services outside the room tariff will have to pay at the resort at the time of check out.
- No refund if cancellation is effected within 15 days prior to the check-in date.
- 75% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 15 and 20 days prior to the check in date.
- 90% refund will be issued for all cancellations effected beyond 20 days The amount for refund will be calculated only based on the Total Package.
Alappuzha is an important tourist destination in India. It has a breathtaking surprise waiting for any traveller at virtually every turn. Alappuzha is a city with picturesque canals , backwaters ,beaches and lagoons. It is called the "Venice of the East".The backwaters of Alappuzha are among the most popular tourist attractions in Kerala. Houseboat cruises are favourites of any season.
With the Arabian Sea on the west and a vast network of lakes, lagoons and fresh water rivers crisscrossing it, Alappuzha is a district of immense natural beauty. By virtue of its proximity to the sea, the town has always enjoyed a unique place in the maritime history of Kerala. Today Alappuzha has grown in importance as a backwater tourist centre, attracting several thousands of tourists each year. Alappuzha is also famous for its boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products, and coir industry.